Generally, earrings have been around for thousands of years. In case you don’t know, earrings are available in several different types, including stud, drop, dangle, hoop, threader, chandelier, and cluster earrings. Speaking of stud earrings; their history dates as far back as 7,000 years. At the time, these earrings were mostly worn by men to show they have higher-class origins. In the 19th century, these earrings became increasingly popular with the introduction of diamond stud earrings as a fashion trend.
In the rest of this diamond stud earring-related post, you’ll learn:
- Are diamond stud earrings worth purchasing in 2023
- What are the most effective tips on how to buy these stud earrings today?
Factors to consider
- Are diamond stud earrings worth buying today?
Before going ahead to buy diamond stud earrings in 2023, one important question you need to ask is – are these earrings even worth it?
To answer this question, here are a few things we want you to know:
- Stud earrings, which are made of diamond, are worth it because they come with a feeling of satisfaction. Although these earrings are very expensive, if you feel like buying them, nothing should stop you from achieving your dreams.
- Apart from the sense of satisfaction and fulfilment that comes with owning diamond stud earrings, these products are usually very durable and long-lasting.
- Another thing you should know about these earrings is that they’re pretty capable of withstanding changes in lifestyle.
Now that you know that buying stud earrings has its benefits, let’s talk about how to pick a suitable set. Well, one important factor you certainly want to consider when buying the right earrings is “shape”.
In case you don’t know, your diamond’s shape has a lot of effect on many elements of diamond stud earrings. Here’s what you need to know about these shapes below:
- Today, diamonds with round and princess-cut shapes are pretty common in the market for stud earrings. If you’re the type that’s looking for maximum brilliance and sparkle, these two shapes are perfect for stud earrings.
However, for an edgier style, we’ll advise that you go for princess-cut diamond stud earrings. The round-shaped diamond is ideal for more traditional people.
- Other diamond shapes you can consider when shopping in Tirisi for your preferred stud earrings are emerald cut, heart-shaped, pear-shaped, marquise cut, and oval-shaped diamonds.
Emerald shapes are perfect if you’re looking to achieve a classic look. Oval-shaped diamonds are ideal for achieving antique and vintage vibes regardless of your outfits.
Like the shape of your diamond stud earrings, quality also matters when buying these fashion accessories. You can’t speak about the quality of the diamond without talking about the 4Cs – colour, clarity, cut, and carat weight.
- Today, the diamond colour quality is categorized into different parts, from D to Z. The highest colour grade is D. Diamonds that fall under this category are very rare and hard to come by. These diamonds have the highest quality but are very expensive.
- Like colour, the cut of your diamond also matters when buying stud earrings. For a princess-cut diamond, for example, ensure to pick a stone with a very high rating (GIA).
- In addition to picking well-cut diamond stud earrings, you also need to factor in the carat weight. The higher the weight, the more the quality of the stud earrings.
- Stud settings
Diamond stud earrings have different settings. Some common ones are Halo, Bezel, Three-prong Martini, and Four Prong. You need to understand each of these settings before settling for your preferred one.
- Where to find the best diamond stud earrings in the UK?
When it comes to buying the best diamond stud earrings in the UK today, one store you can rely on today is Tirisi. We offer the highest quality and most durable products at affordable prices. You can visit our website today to better understand how we can help you deliver the best diamond stud earrings.